snip-snip laurel


When I was pregnant with Laurel my worst fear was that I would have a bald little girl. Vain I know but Rhett was bald till he was 2 and I just really wanted my baby to have hair. Laurel came out with some darkish blonde hair and I was so excited! She didn't have at ton but she had some! 

And I was in love with her hair ever since. Especially when her hair grew out and became curly! All my dreams cam true! I haven't wanted to cut her hair because I was scared all the curl would be lost... But the ends were getting really bad, and she hated me brushing it so I knew it was time. 






I didn't take a ton off, but she loved the whole experience. She loves being the center of attention. My heart broke a little bit, but her hair is still curly and we can style it again. Win. Win.

No comments