when parents come to visit


When parents come to town, we have too much for and forget to take pictures till they are leaving... fail. But we did get a few cute ones!










^^my favorite






It was so fun to have my parents come down for Laurel's birthday! She loved all the attention she got from them! And it was fun for them to see this crazy little 3-year-old with her big personality and all!

We had a low key week but it was so nice to have company. I think my favorite part of the week was when Laurel was thanking Grandma Jodi Lynn for her Belle dress and said: "oh grandma is the best!" So I asked if grandpa was the best too and her response was "no, he is just that old guy" Seriously?!? Where did this girl come from??? She is hilarious!

Thanks for the fun visit! Come back soon!

No comments