happy birthday laurel babe

How this little girl is already 3 blows my mind. Literally. I was looking through pictures of her as a baby and I feel like it was just yesterday we were living at my parent's house waiting for her arrival so we could move to California. 

We sure love our Laurel Babe! She has the biggest imagination ever, has an idea to fix every problem, loves belle and elsa, sings and dances all day every day, is so polite and loves Blake so much. 





^^ decorating the house the night before













^^This was supposed to be a barbie cake, but the cake didn't expand enough... so its a little people cake! I was pretty proud.




 We stayed up the night before her birthday so we could decorate the house for her. She loved waking up to all the balloons and streamers! Then we had a fun day with Grandma Jodi Lynn and Papa Dave. We went and got pedicures. And she did so well! She messed up one toe but loved standing in the water! I was really impressed! 

Then we had my Uncle and his family over for a BBQ and cake. Laure loved having "her kids" over and was spoiled beyond belief. 

Happy Birthday, Laurel! We love you more than you know! 

No comments