Kernville

I am way behind, so excuse the late posts. I blame my morning sickness...



^^^this face!





somehow i am always behind the camera... we are working on getting me in more pictures haha!


But in July we wanted to go for a hike and escape the heat a little. Unfortunately where we went was till too hot, but we decided to keep driving. So we made it up to Kernville. It was really fun! There were a couple little antique shops, the smallest farmers market I have ever seen, and a movie museum. The kern river runs through town and SO MANY people were there floating it. Back when Hollywood was new most westerns were filmed in or around Kernville because that was the closest river to Hollywood. So it was neat to see all of the different movies and tv shows that had connections here. We walked around for a while and had a little picnic in the park and just enjoyed being outside without dying of heat!! And finally stopped for some pizza on our way out of town. If you ever go to Kernville you HAVE to stop at the Pizza Barn. It was some of the best pizza I have ever had! 

No comments