it's been a while



You know what is sad?....  Letting so much of my life pass by and not recording any of it. I can't believe that it is already 2014 and in a few short months our time here at BYU-Idaho will be over. Rhett and I will be graduating and headed off to start our new adventure. The closer graduation is getting the more I realize how much I am going to miss this place. I look out the window today at the blizzard and don't think I will ever miss that. But this town, this school will always have a very special place in my heart. 

But before we go I still have hours and hours of homework in front of me. Sweet! Not. But I am excited to see what all I will accomplish this semester. Rhett and I both have a few challenging classes, so the struggle now is just to stay motivated... It's only 4 days in and I am already unmotivated. We will see how this goes I guess! Wish us luck! 

For a little bit of an update....

We finished out the summer in Bear Lake and were so excited to leave the trailer behind and actually be living in an apartment! It was a happy day to move into a place with a real shower. We were sad to see the summer go but glad to be moving on all at the same time! We had such a fun time this summer! 










Then fall semester came along. I was really busy all semester. I was taking really hard classes and had about 4 semester long group project and my senior project. It made for a rough time some days but I survived! 

The semester came and went without to much excitement. We went home for Thanksgiving break. My family ditched us and went to San Diego... Lame. So we stayed with Rhett's family. We had a lot of fun. And of course Rhett and his brothers had to play in the Turkey Bowl. 




After Thanksgiving we tried really hard to finish out the semester strong.... It was tough but we survived! Thank goodness! Christmas break was so wonderful! It was a much needed break. We stayed the first week at Rhett's then spent the second part at my house. It was so fun to spend time with family and get a little break so we would be ready for our LAST semester:) 





That is what is going on in our lives for right now. Nothing to exciting just living the life. But here is to 2014, and I have a feeling it will be the best year yet!




No comments