SNOWBOARDING.

Rhett has been snowboarding since 4th grade... and I have always wanted to learn. So we decided to get season passes to Grand Targhee. We watched for deals and I got all the equimpment I needed. Then it was time to wait for Targhee to open. They opened over Thanksgiving break, so oh course it was time to start when we got back.

We went today when I got off of work. I was really scared, but excited! 


Starting with the bunny hill I did not know how I could be more uncordinated. Being unbalanced. Falling. Strapped to a board. It sucked. But I wanted to keep going. 


The lady working the bunny hill thought our "tango" down the hill was so adorable. (He was helping me turn and such, so we were holding hand as we went down).


After going down like four time, Rhett thought I was ready for the chairlift. Later he told me that he probably took me on it to soon... I was TERRIFIED. But I made it. It took me a while to get the hang of it. But I could finally do it as we came near the bottom. I got really frustrated, but kept trying. 

I took a break and let Rhett go down the big hill, then it was time to go again. I can cut across but can't turn. Let's just say I had a couple bad falls. One that killed me a 
little. Actually a lot.





At the end of the day I was exhaused. But I think I did pretty well and am so excited to go back and get better! 





I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who is patient enough
 to teach me! He is amazing:)












No comments