Hello Again


I know it has been a while.  But I have some exciting news!!



That's right! Baby girl #2 will be joining our family this summer! I'm due July 1st but am really hoping for a June baby. So we will see what happens. Either way my little family cannot wait for our second little girl to join us!

But this little bundle of joy is why I have been a little MIA lately. Being a little sick mixed with moving and the holidays. Life was crazy. I am so glad to be feeling better and have energy again! And I know my little girl sure love mom playing with her again!

After taking some time off, I have come up with so many new ideas and thoughts that I am so excited to be implementing to Moments Noted Paperie in the next few months. There will be changes and I am so excited to share them all with you!

For now I hope that you all are having a wonderful February! I know I am! Especially this warm weather we are having here in Souther California.


xoxo
Stephanie



No comments